614 East Grand River

Previous
614egrandriver

Probably built around 1875 by W. Manchester Beach, as by 1880 he had moved to Howell. Later it was the longtime home of Charles and Ernest Benjamin. By the 1980s it was owned by Bill and Nancy Gregory and had been remodeled into two apartments, one downstairs and one upstairs.

Site and Photos, unless otherwise noted, are copyright 2007-2017 by Michael Grimm.