132 E. Frank St.

Next

A square-shaped Italianate, built circa 1872 by Edwin E. Walton. Walton was an early dentist in Fowlerville. It was sold in 1926 to Tom Woods, who owned Woods Drug Store in town for many years. It is in the process of being restored by the current owners.


Site and Photos, unless otherwise noted, are copyright 2007-2017 by Michael Grimm.