Built around 1875 by Solomon L. Bignall. Bignall was an attorney and a state representative. It was originally enclosed by a wrought iron fence with an ornamental gate containing Bignall's initials, SLB. Originally this lot was 40+ acres, and the original village cemetery was located on the east side of the lot.
Site and Photos, unless otherwise noted, are copyright 2007-2017 by Michael Grimm.