408 E. Grand River

This home was built circa 1890 or 1891 by WIlliam Kuhn. His brother, Fred, built the home at 210 E. Grand River. From 1912 to 1940 Glen P. Burkhart lived here. Burkhart, along with his father, owned the grain elevator where Fowlerville Feed is now located.


Site and Photos, unless otherwise noted, are copyright 2007-2017 by Michael Grimm.