First Methodist Episcopal Church

2ndMethodist

This brick building supplanted the old wooden church in 1917. The stained glass windows were removed from the original church and used in this building. The original building was moved to North Second Street, although it is doubtful that it still exists. There are no houses there that remotely resemble the old building.

Site and Photos, unless otherwise noted, are copyright 2007-2017 by Michael Grimm.