German Lutheran Church

German Lutheran church

In January 1928 it was decided to replace the old wooden church, as the congregation had outgrown it. The cornerstone was laid uly 29, 1928 for the new brick building, and the church was dedicated November 15, 1929. This picture is from around March 27, 1932.

Site and Photos, unless otherwise noted, are copyright 2007-2017 by Michael Grimm.