Parkers Corners School

parkers2007

Parkers Corners was built in 1954-1955. It replaced an old rural school, and was used originally as an elementary school, but was closed for a number of years in the 1970s. In the 1980s it was reopened as Parkers Corners Alternative High School, but was closed again around 2000. This photo was taken in September 2007.

Site and Photos, unless otherwise noted, are copyright 2007-2017 by Michael Grimm.