The Bell Opera House, located on the second floor of this building (the seven windows from the left), was a busy meeting hall into the 1920s for community meetings, orators, plays and concerts. In 1921, Clyde Curtis opened a grocery store in the area below the right three opera house windows. Clyde sold the business to his son Frank in 1946, and Frank expanded Curtis Grocery to the right (south), renaming it Frank's Market. The left section below the opera house is Olden Days Cafe. At the time of this photo, the right section was the Decorating Center; it is now the home of Maria's School of Dance.