This two-story building has been many things since it was built in 1891 after the great fire. In 1896 it was the first location for Blackmer & Minto. Later it was a Dodge dealership and garage, then Soule Chevrolet, Gannon Chevrolet and Lepard Chevrolet. For much of the 1990s and through most of 2010 it was the home of Maria's School of Dance. This photo was taken in 1936, just a few months before Cecil Lepard bought the Chevy dealership from Clem Gannon.