The Union School (above), served as the district high school from 1891 until 1923. It was on the west side of Collins Street where a parking log now exists, and was torn down in 1957.
The building below was located on the east side of Collins Street. It was built in 1923 after the previous wooden school on the site burned in 1922. It served as the district's high school through the 1955 graduating class, then was replaced by a new high school at the north end of Hibbard Street. This building was torn down in the 1990s.
The building below served as the Collins Street Elementary School for a number of years, and then as part of Fowlerville Middle School. It was built in 1949 and was used until 1982. It now serves as the Fowlerville Senior Citizens Center.