This home is a large Craftsman bungalow with stone foundation and tapered stone pier columns. It was built in 1916-1917 by Adelbert J. Beebe, a furniture dealer, undertaker, and coal dealer. In 1930 the home was owned by Harold Raby, co-owner of the Fowlerville Review. In the 1950s it was purchased by Sam and LaRaine Jones; LaRaine had a dance studio in the basement. It has been owned since 2007 by Christian and Donna Hartley, who are carrying on its restoration.