This home is a Victorian home with Queen Anne elements. A date of 1896 is carved in the foundation. It was presumably built by the owner of the local lumber yard, who may also have built 425 E. Grand River. The home contains extensive original oak woodwork. It has been owned since 1991 by the VanSickles, who continue to renovate and restore it.