#9. 132 E. Frank Street.

Square-shaped Italianate home, built circa 1872 by Edwin E. Walton, an early dentist in Fowlerville. It was sold in 1926 to Tom Woods, owner of Woods Drug Store. It is in the process of restoration by current owners Tom and Barb Thumudo. It retains its original faux grained woodwork throughout.

Site and Photos, unless otherwise noted, are copyright 2007-2017 by Michael Grimm.